пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

costa rico women




I just feel like emo-ing where no ones around.

my life seemed to�be a mess. Im seriously tired. Tired of what? my life i guess.

i know i have great friends around me. The greatest friends like chelsea. He seriously go to the extend of doing thigs for me and helping me whenever i needed help. I think she sometimes do too much till i feel so guilty. Although im not the type who would take this kind of advantages.

i wish i can confide with people im seriously close with, the thing is thereapos;s too much. I dont know where to start. I miss chatting with my 2 girls.

i always keep thinking if i picked up the wrong passion. The passion for music really cost a bomb. I need to throw in loads of time for practicing. I hardly have time to catch up with my friends. Im freaking worn out by committee stuff. Can i have a break?
costa rico women, costa rico.com, costa rics, costa rics hotels.



Комментариев нет: