воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

free accounting source code




Iapos;m in good spirits this morning so far, but I just started looking at my planner and to-do list and itapos;s turning into this monster that might swallow those good spirits and spit them back out into a big ball of panic.

But now, the usual update:

Thursday I drove down to Columbus for my interviews with the Attorney Generalapos;s office. I met with four different people for four different interviews. This was rather exhausting. They were interviewing eight people on that day alone. I have no idea how many they are interviewing in total or for how many positions (Iapos;m under the impression they donapos;t know how many positions either-- which is why they canapos;t give us much feedback until after the election). The point is, they were probably as tired of interviewing by the end as I was (if not more). My best interview was my first one, my worst was the last one. I think it was because of fading endurance on both our parts.

I skipped the class I was planning to attend on Thursday morning to get down to Columbus a little early. It ended up working out perfectly because my mom was at the spa, and she made some impromptu appointments. I went straight to the spa when I got to town for a pre-interview manicure, and I had my hair restyled (Dusty blew it out on Wednesday, I just had them touch it up a little). After the interview, my mom took me by the house so I could see the construction progress. Not much has changed since I was there last-- just a few more new walls. She took me by her apartment, too. I think itapos;s great she has a little haven to escape to when the workers and the noise and the dust is just too much. She took me shopping, and then my parents took me to a fabulous cozy restaurant for a celebration dinner.

I ended up sleeping at my momapos;s apartment because her "roommate" (a good friend of hers who is making a transition from moving from Wisconsin back to Ohio) was away on a trip. My parents stayed at the house. In the morning, we all met for early breakfast at Bob Evansapos;... Pops went off to work, Mom flew to Florida, and I drove back to Akron.

Friday: nap, class, movies on the couch, early to bed.

Yesterday was great. I woke up feeling like I got enough sleep for the first time in a loooong time. Had a good, leisurely breakfast with Mike, and then we went to school and got to work. I ran a few errands with Marissa to get ready for our Cedar Point trip. She managed to lock my keys in my car... We had to call the police to come break into the car. It freaks me out how easy it is to break into a car. It is also amazing to me that Marissa managed to lock my keys inside, since you have to use the key on the outside of the car to lock it unless you manually hit the little bump-up post by the window. So that was... Irritating.

Adriane, Seema, and Jenny met us at my place and we got on the road. It was a little later than I would have liked, but the drive went quickly and we got to Cedar Point on time. It was way crowded. We only managed to ride two roller coasters and go in one haunted house in the seven hours we were there. Still, Iapos;m glad we went. It was fun to have a girlsapos; night: good conversation, good company. It also felt good to be outside for so long... I really need to get outside more. I think the fact that I went earlier this summer made me not worry too much about our lack of ride riding. Also, my entrance was free (Thanks Jess), so the cost was relatively low and I got to hang out with good friends.

Today: homework, grocery store, and hopefully the gym. This week would have been a great week to get caught up on school and work duties, but instead of being a chance to catch up, the week will be compressed into just three days (just like this past week). Iapos;m going to Chicago on Thursday for the alumni dinner. Mom is going with me, which will be good. I think weapos;ll get a little shopping done on Michigan Ave. Iapos;m excited, but... You know, I just feel like Iapos;m drowning in work and being gone will only make it worse. We get back on Saturday night, and so at least Iapos;ll have Sunday to get things done. Time is moving so fast.

I canapos;t seem to get every category of my life on track at the same time. School, work, fitness/health, social, boyfriend, hobbies... Something is always lacking. That balance is hard to strike when there are only 24 hours in a day and sleep is mandatory for human functioning.

Iapos;m behind in school-- I donapos;t have any of my outlines caught up, and some of them I havenapos;t even started. IP Journal has been a joke so far, which means theyapos;re going to start to squeeze us for productivity based on the editorsapos; lack of planning earlier in the semester. This gigantic bar application packet is due soon also, and Iapos;m completely without some of the required information (past addresses? credit details? gah). AND... Thereapos;s always more I could/should be doing about the olapos; job search.

The more I work, the more I need to relax to stay sane. The more I relax, the more work I need to do, which makes me feel insane. I canapos;t win

The guilt is for blowing off work/school for the most part on Friday, and some for yesterday (even though I feel like I deserved it), and for the impending Chicago trip.

farm management mchenry software, free accounting source code, free accounting softwares, free accounting software working version, free accounting software uk.



Комментариев нет: