пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

drainage wound




I am applying once again for Capilanoapos;s Global Stewardship program. Last week I went to an information meeting at the college. I think I made an excellent impression� on the professor, which is good as only 30 students get in a year. I am annoyed that I have to go to school to do what I want to do. I am annoyed that school is a form of class division where the rich get poor and the poor get poorer. I hate that I have to go deep into debt while others have it handed to them. I hate that I have to pay out of my ears so that the professor receives a 6 figure income, so some school that I donapos;t care about can have a sports team, so the cafeteria can have a floor to ceiling mural with inspirational phrases and quotes adorning the walls.� I hate that now I need a computer to go to school. Why on earth would I want to waste money on a computer when I would already be paying for so many other things. Computers are just class division generator. When I was in highschool everything had to be handed in neatly typed. By this point my parents had a computer so it wasnapos;t so bad but I lacked a printer so I had to walk to the library and print it out. What if I hadnapos;t had a computer and lived to far away from the library? What kind of parents struggling to pay rent and feed their children would want to spend hundreds of dollars on a computer so their kids can get better grades?
drainage wound, drainage yard.



Комментариев нет: