воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

franchise business for sale georgia




So with the election only weeks away, I feel shallow writing about anything but politics.

But I live in a very liberal town, go to a liberal law school, work in a liberal office, and keep more or less liberal friends -- anything political that comes out of my mouth seems to be preaching to the choir.

Except Prop. 5, the Nonviolent Offender Rehabilitation Act -- on which I plan to vote NO. But what could be wrong with rehabilitation and increased drug treatment facilities, you ask?

I would tell you why you should vote against it, why the District Attorneyapos;s Association opposes it, but in all likelihood, the proposition is going to pass -- so whatapos;s the point?

Once again, California voters, a third of who didnapos;t graduate high school, are going to rewrite California criminal law in a way they fundamentally misunderstand. I am a law student working for the DAapos;s office, and I have a 47 page memo on how NORA -- and thatapos;s just the bare bones.

The democratic process envisions enlightened participation. And this is why I am against democracy.
franchise business for sale georgia, franchise business for sale uk, franchise business green lawn, franchise business hotel.



Комментариев нет: